• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

QMail statistics for my Plesk server ?

F

fgilain

Hi all,

I use Plesk under RHEL3 and i'd like to have statistics concerning sent/received/delayed/stopped by spamassassin mails..and general stats concerning my mail system load...

did someone already plugged it to a Plesk server config ?

PS : would be cool to have a "mrtg like" graph giving me all of this

NB : i already have isoqlog but it's really minimal informations...

thanks a lot

Florent

I just have looked at theses addons, and one seem to feet one of my other problems ;-))

=> "Domain Alias"

Does that mean that if i have many domain name, i can just create mailboxes on 1 domain (main one) and people wiil be able to reach the good mailbox by using :

[email protected] or user1@domain_secondary.com or [email protected] ?

thanks.

Ps : how does this works ? will this work with Plesk futur updates ?

Florent

Domain alias is working only for domain alias, not for mail alias :-(( For that you can use 4PSA solution.
We upgrade the software if something is happening in new versions.

i found a tool named qmailmrtg7 that work half, i suppose Plesk's qmail installation doesn't use multilog format for log files ? and that's why few graphs don't work for me...

Yep the question still remains if it's possible to use multilog so that we can use nice MRTG features for Qmail.

* bump * two years later.

I would like to know how to monitor Qmail using SNMP. I need to be informed if my mail queue is over a certain amount of users. I already have a front-end for SNMP (PRTG) but I cannot find solid information on Qmail and SNMP. The problem appears Qmail with Plesk does not support Multilog but instead supports Syslog which means the standard SNMP tools for Qmail do not work.

Back