1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Migration Manager and DirectAdmin

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by nhouse, Jul 3, 2005.

1. nhouse

nhouse Guest

Hi there... I am new to this forum and to Plesk... but so far, I really like what I am experiencing with it. I have a GoDaddy account using Virtuozzo and Plesk 7.5. I currently have several accounts on another box using DirectAdmin. Both are on RedHat 9 platforms. Have any of you folks tried using the Migration tool in Plesk with a DirectAdmin installation? If so, how did it go? I am also aware that DA isn't listed as a compatible platform. Thanks for your time and help!

2. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

It is not possible right now. Migration Manager have a set of predefined platforms and custom scripts that get the data from this platforms only. I asked about migrating from custom panel and support team said me that engineers may develop such a script for this panel if I provide test machine.

3. nhouse

nhouse Guest

Thank you so much for your reply.

Does anyone know how long it would take them, if we give them access to a test server? Just curious.

4. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

It is better to ask support team about this.