• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question about Migration Manager and DirectAdmin

N

nhouse

Hi there... I am new to this forum and to Plesk... but so far, I really like what I am experiencing with it. I have a GoDaddy account using Virtuozzo and Plesk 7.5. I currently have several accounts on another box using DirectAdmin. Both are on RedHat 9 platforms. Have any of you folks tried using the Migration tool in Plesk with a DirectAdmin installation? If so, how did it go? I am also aware that DA isn't listed as a compatible platform. Thanks for your time and help!

Originally posted by nhouse
Have any of you folks tried using the Migration tool in Plesk with a DirectAdmin installation?

It is not possible right now. Migration Manager have a set of predefined platforms and custom scripts that get the data from this platforms only. I asked about migrating from custom panel and support team said me that engineers may develop such a script for this panel if I provide test machine.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Does anyone know how long it would take them, if we give them access to a test server? Just curious.

Originally posted by nhouse
Thank you so much for your reply.

Does anyone know how long it would take them, if we give them access to a test server? Just curious.

It is better to ask support team about this.

Back