• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question on the scheduler

F

Freebyrd

Is there any way to keep the scheduler from using 100% of the processor ?

I have also noticed that php.exe uses 100% of it too...

I've set in the cpanel to only use 10% on a global setting not per site. but the sites will use 100% of the processor.

I have also tried windows resource manager to try and stop php.exe from using 100% but it don't listen to the rules.....

I'm quite a n00b when it comes to this but I followed the instructions to limit the cpu on that process.

Any help would be very apreacated.

Can anyone help me with this? It's gets so bad when 30 ppl goto my site at once it takes forever to load and my cpu is pegged at 100% the whole time.

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Hm, you've a strange issue. May be some client PHP uses CPU. You can see it in TaskManager->processes. It's need to have a look who is owner of php.exe. After that make a decision what to do with it.
As for scheduler problem I do not know any problems with it. May be you need to upgrade your server to 7.5.3 ;)

Back