1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"Quote" Bug in Plesk 7.5.2?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by PixyPumpkin, Mar 4, 2005.

1. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

I updated to 7.5.2 but now I cannot add hosting to a domain because of a quote bug in Plesk?

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: velpprint

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: xxxxxxxx")

I there a fix for this? where can I find it?

2. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

I understand that this is a know bug and that it has been solved in Plesk 7.1.7 is there a solution for 7.5.2?

//edit: If found this in the relase notes of Plesk 7.1.7

23. [-] Problem "usermng: Unable to set quota for user '...': Success" is resolved.

But not in 7.5.2!

3. mooman

mooman Guest

i suffer the exact same problem.

the confusing thing:
    it just somehow appeared . worked fine for other domains before.

is there at least another way of cleanly adding hosting via the shell, which then properly appears in plesk?

thanks,
    stefan.

4. alfmanuel

alfmanuel Guest

yeah, over api !

5. escale

escale Guest

I suffer the same problem

It sufers that problem suddenly and it seems to repair itself (or the ones that rent me the server). Now I can't change the pwd of a domain that already has hosting!

Use to work just fine, and now I don't know what should I do. Should I then be a Linux geek to actually know where to tweak the OS and get things back on working???

SWsfot!!! Do something!!!!!