• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Quote" Bug in Plesk 7.5.2?

P

PixyPumpkin

I updated to 7.5.2 but now I cannot add hosting to a domain because of a quote bug in Plesk?

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: velpprint

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng: Unable to add user: xxxxxxxx")

I there a fix for this? where can I find it?

I understand that this is a know bug and that it has been solved in Plesk 7.1.7 is there a solution for 7.5.2?

//edit: If found this in the relase notes of Plesk 7.1.7

23. [-] Problem "usermng: Unable to set quota for user '...': Success" is resolved.

But not in 7.5.2!

i suffer the exact same problem.

the confusing thing:
it just somehow appeared . worked fine for other domains before.

is there at least another way of cleanly adding hosting via the shell, which then properly appears in plesk?

thanks,
stefan.

I suffer the same problem

It sufers that problem suddenly and it seems to repair itself (or the ones that rent me the server). Now I can't change the pwd of a domain that already has hosting!

Use to work just fine, and now I don't know what should I do. Should I then be a Linux geek to actually know where to tweak the OS and get things back on working???

SWsfot!!! Do something!!!!!

Back