1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

rcpthost file error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by PixyPumpkin, Oct 22, 2006.

1. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

On a Plesk server with Plesk Reloaded 8 and CentOS 3 something goes wrong with the making of the rcpthost file every day. The file is being rebuild every day, but not all the domains are placed in the list. I can solve the problem by doing:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/ ./mchk --with-spam, but I don not want to have to do this every day? Does someone know why this process is going wrong en what the solution is to this problem?

Thx a lot!

2. PixyPumpkin

PixyPumpkin Guest

The rcpthost file is being rebuilt at 03:15h at the exact same time the 4PSA Total Domain execute a cronjob. Could it be that 4PSA TD is causing the problem of the empty rcpthost file? Anybody who know this please?