• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Recover from backup site

F

FFENIX

Hello, I wanted to know how to retrieve a site that is cleared from sitebuilder, I made a backup of all sites, and I would like to recover a site, not all.

Thanks, I hope your help.

Hello, I could give an example?

I for one want to restore backup site fenixar.com and the backup and this is called backup_all_51538.xml this at: / usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_51538.xml

As would have to do?

Thank you,

Please check examples from the docs I provided as exact options depends on your needs, site type and backup type (compressed or not):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Restoring a single Plesk Sitebuilder site

<sb_path>/sbrestore site --name=site1 --with-site-content --compress < site_1_backup.compressed

Note that for the --name option you should specify not the site ID, but the site name displayed on the Sites Sites screen of your Administrator Panel.

To restore a site which was not owned by Plesk Sitebuilder administrator (for example, it was owned by a user site_owner2), specify the site owner using the --parent-name option:

<sb_path>/sbrestore user --name=site1 --parent-name=site_owner2 --compress < all_backup.compressed

Otherwise, Plesk Sitebuilder administrator will be set as the owner of the site.

Note: You can also use the --parent-name option to change the owner of a site, host, user account, or any other system object upon restore.

Note that you can choose restore a certain segment of the backed up data only - for example:
* restore the data of a single user from a full system backup:

<sb_path>/sbrestore user --name=reseller1 --compress < all_backup.compressed
* restore the data of a single site from a file containing a full (together with the sites) recursive backup of a higher user (admin_full_backup.compressed).

<sb_path>/sbrestore site --name=site1 --parent-name=site_owner2 --compress < admin_full_backup.compressed

After you run the restore command, the restored data segments overwrite the ones existing in the system under the same name. For example, the restored site1 (<sb_path>/sbrestore site --name=site1 --parent-name=site_owner2 --compress < admin_full_backup.compressed) overwrites the existing site with the same name (site1) owned by another user (site owner_1). Therefore, to restore a corrupted system object (user, site, etc.), or to change the owner of a certain object, you do not need to delete the respective object in your Administrator Panel first.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you still have any questions here...

Hi, we have a a bit different recover problem.
We have files backupped with rsync and we would need to restore one site.
How can we do that?

Back