• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

RedHat ES3 to ES4 Upgrade - How do I update SiteStudio?

C

Checo

RedHat ES3 to ES4 Upgrade - How do I update SiteBuilder?

Note: If a moderator or admin sees this message, could you please update the thread subject changing SiteStudio to SiteBuilder? Thanks!

Hi,

I currently have SiteBuilder 1.1.1 installed on a RedHat 3.0 ES Linux box using cPanel and it's working fine.

I am just about to migrate to a new server with RedHat 4.0 ES. I saw there is a SiteBuilder 2.1.3 new version for RedHat 3 and RedHat 4.

Can anyone help me with the procedure to properly migrate to the new RedHat 4.0 Server and properly install the new SiteBuilder 2.1.3 for RedHat 4.0 but maintaining the account's (website's) data and designs so my clients can continue editing their websites?

Thanks!

Regards,

Checo

Do you mean SWsoft SiteBuilder or non-SWsoft SiteStudio?

Originally posted by Cranky
Do you mean SWsoft SiteBuilder or non-SWsoft SiteStudio?

Hello Cranky,

Sorry about that... Everywhere I use SiteStudio I meant SiteBuilder. I got confused.

I just want to know the process to migrate SWsoft SiteBuilder v1.1.1 accounts on a RedHat ES 3.0 with cPanel OS to SWsoft SiteBuilder v2.1.3 on a RedHat ES 4.0 OS with cPanel.

I obviously want my clients to be able to keep working on their curent websites without loosing any data they have already worked on in the old server.

Thanks!

Regards,

Checo

Back