• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Release Date Of Sitebuilder 5????

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
Does anyone know how soon Sitebuilder 5 is going to be released?
I'm waiting, holding off on doing a lot of server re-imaging because of this.

I thought it was going to be released sometime this month.

If anyone has any ideas can you please post them?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no exact date for release and can not say anything for sure but as I know there definitely will not be release in this month.

Can you say yet when Sitebuilder 5 is going to be released? I'm anxiously waiting, and watching our customers go bye-bye as our economy keeps dwindling and more and more businesses are going... well out of business. As I said many times, Swsoft/Parallels has the capability to make a good product better! Do it and be the best. Release Sitebuilder 5 and make sure you remove the 1 layer deep page restriction that I get calls on every day from our resellers and host owners asking why they can't seem to make pages within pages, just two layers deep past a root. This restriction was un-neccessary if you ask me, your engineers could have make a work-around very easy to the Sitebuilder GUI because it simply wouldn't fit on the screen...
So, please, improve a good product... Release 5!

Unfortunately, there is no official information concerning next Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder release. I can suggest you to contact with the sales team, so they could probably give you some approximate dates.

I contacted the Sales Team and they could not give me any approximate release dates. There have been no releases in almost a year. My SUS Subscriptions states, "Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Windows typically has two major releases per year."

Contacted Sales Team

I contacted the Sales Team and they could not give me any approximate release dates. There have been no releases in almost a year. My Sitebuilder SUS subscription states, "Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Windows typically has two major releases per year".

Scott,
Yes, I know. I don't understand why no one is concerned with this. I have been for the past year.
I waited for an entire year to update our Plesk CP servers in hopes that a new release of Sitebuilder would have been encorporated into the pkg from Parallels/Swsoft. I finally gave in an updated our servers to Plesk CP 9 but decided to have a seperate server to handle Sitebuilder now. This delay caused a lot of extra work and agrivation for us.
Not to mention that our customers have been leaving because they can't create pages more than 1 layer deep with Sitebuilder...

I contacted the Sales Team and they could not give me any approximate release dates. There have been no releases in almost a year. My Sitebuilder SUS subscription states, "Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Windows typically has two major releases per year".

Sitebuilder 5 Release Date

Does anyone know when Sitebuilder version 5 will be released?

According to what is online, and our SUS, from what I understand, there is supposed to be an update/upgrade available at least twice a year. There has not been a significant release for quite some time.

Dave.

Still no exact release date for new version. I assume it is better to ask sales team on this as they more informed about scheduled releases but anyway, release date can vary because of different reasons. I only know that Parallels Sitebuilder development team works hard on this release and sure that there will be announsment as soon as new version will be ready or some release candidate prepared.

Dmitry...
Thank you for the update. I really hope that the Sitebuilder team uses their imagination and creates a program that is 'real-world' friendly. Sitebuilder has so much potential but I think originally the engineers never thought past
the html code. With a little bit of recoding, and redesiging the 'engine' it would be much more versital. It has the ability to be virtual if your engineers can use their knowledge of 'modules' and librarys in the code. You have a great product right now but with many limitations. The use of databases is a must. The use of MSSQL is a must. Creating proprietary databases is a no-no. Users must have the abililty to collect real-time data that is acquired. I've written many suggestions and hope that they see the great potential this program has.

Sincerely,
Dave Fisher.
'NeuroPsyche'.

Still no exact release date for new version. I assume it is better to ask sales team on this as they more informed about scheduled releases but anyway, release date can vary because of different reasons. I only know that Parallels Sitebuilder development team works hard on this release and sure that there will be announsment as soon as new version will be ready or some release candidate prepared.

Back