1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Reloaded 7.5 Upgrade, no Expand

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by NxTek, Dec 19, 2004.

1. NxTek

NxTek Guest

Where does it state that after upgrading to Reloaded 7.5, the reinstallation of Expand will not work??? That was quite a bad surprise...

2. Cranky

Cranky Guest

I don't run Expand on a 7.5.x box, but all our other servers are 7.5.x based and Expand is able to control them. If you have a server available you might like to install it on a non-plesk or plesk 7.1.x box?

3. NxTek

NxTek Guest

Yeah I'm going to have to. This "oversight" by SW Soft is bad. Thanks for the warning. :rolleyes:

4. NxTek

NxTek Guest

Does anyone know when Expand is going to support Reloaded 7.5?

5. webadmin

webadmin Guest

Plesk 7.5 and Expand

You should contact the Plesk Support Team. The software should work even after upgrading.

6. NxTek

NxTek Guest

It doesn't. I asked support 3 times. As usual, no reply.

7. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Did you receive the autoreply? How long has it been since you opened the tickets?

8. Flintus

Flintus Guest

We have two 7.1.x plesk reloaded unix servers under control of expand, today for test purpose im add third 7.5.1 reloaded server and add on the third server domain. This operation was done without any problems. Expand located on dedicated server.

9. NxTek

NxTek Guest

Yes. About a week

10. NxTek

NxTek Guest

Correct. It will not install on top of Reloaded 7.5