• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

remote admin & API interface?

J

joelmoss

Does anyone know what the "SiteBuilder 2.0 remote administration" is? How is it used?

Also, in v2 it mentions a new API and XML interface. Where is that and how is it used? There is nothing in the docs about all this.

remote admin is for robots

AFAIK Remote Admin allows you to write programs to control the SiteBuilder.
You may, say, control SiteBuilder with Plesk and so on.
The scripts are made so that program should send POST query to the SiteBuilder site and parse the output.
But I do need the inputs and output definition and how stable is this feature and reliable for SiteBuilder releases change.
Support guys, please help!

Re: remote admin is for robots

Originally posted by tanstaafl
AFAIK Remote Admin allows you to write programs to control the SiteBuilder.
You may, say, control SiteBuilder with Plesk and so on.
The scripts are made so that program should send POST query to the SiteBuilder site and parse the output.
But I do need the inputs and output definition and how stable is this feature and reliable for SiteBuilder releases change.
Support guys, please help!

OK, I figured that that was what it was for, but how do you use it then? Where is the docs for this?

Hi joelmoss,
did you or anybody else found any documentations about the SiteBuilder 2.0 remote administration module?
I wanted to install it within the Plesk at Server/Modules, but it didn't worked.

I've just install the module over the WebUpdater. But still, it doesn't work with a local installation, neither I've found some documentation so far.

I just called sales who put me through to Todd. I then got the docs emailed to me from sitebuilder support.

Mail me and I will forward it to you, or call sales.

Hi joelmoss,
I've sent you my email address to you via PM. Thanks in advance for sending me the docs you got.

my docs seem confidential

I received docs in question from swsoft support.
I see they are marked as "confidential".
So please be careful guys:)
joelmoss, change your ICQ in details or just look at it, i told you this...

Back