• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

remove domain problem

I

IQIPd

When I wan't to delete a domain in Plesk it gives this error at one domain.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to create LogRotation object: LogRotation: unable to select: no such row in the table

And I give up to hope of remove this domain and try to delete another domain then it gives this error.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: MerakCOM.APIObject.OpenDomain failed for name=dene.com [dene.com]

What must I do ? :confused:

I solve problem, I changed mail service to Mail Enable. But now when I want to delete domain, it gives this error.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: Execute websrvmng --stop-vhost "--vhost-name=dene.com" failed: Cannot find log rotation by ID 62

Does anybody answer it?

I saw that in this forum, anybody don't know anything about log rotation problems. All log rotation topics are not answered :(

Back