1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

remove domain problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by IQIPd, Apr 10, 2007.

1. IQIPd

IQIPd Guest

When I wan't to delete a domain in Plesk it gives this error at one domain.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to create LogRotation object: LogRotation: unable to select: no such row in the table

And I give up to hope of remove this domain and try to delete another domain then it gives this error.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: MerakCOM.APIObject.OpenDomain failed for name=dene.com [dene.com]

What must I do ? :confused:

2. IQIPd

IQIPd Guest

I solve problem, I changed mail service to Mail Enable. But now when I want to delete domain, it gives this error.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: Execute websrvmng --stop-vhost "--vhost-name=dene.com" failed: Cannot find log rotation by ID 62

Does anybody answer it?

3. IQIPd

IQIPd Guest

I saw that in this forum, anybody don't know anything about log rotation problems. All log rotation topics are not answered :(