Remove swsoft logo and link ?

E

emsol

Quote from page.... http://www.swsoft.com/en/sitebuilder2/benefits/

Fully Re-brandable - Re-branding SiteBuilder is now easier than ever! Simply modify the parameters in a special administration interface which eliminates the need for server-side coding.

It is my understanding that "Fully re-randable" should include the removal of the SwSoft logo from the footer.

It can not be classed as re-brandable if this logo still remains. Furthermore, I object to providing a free link to their site. Swsoft should include a way of totally removing their branding from the product !

Legally speaking, the description of the product as "Fully re-brandable" is incorrect.

In the UK we have a law called the trade descriptions act wherby a product or service must live up to the description as advertised. I would argue that swsoft is committing an offence here under this act.

As I heard SWsoft is going to fix this situation on coming 2.1.2 patch. They are promised to release it in about a month. Let's wait this patch and see..

Seems to have been fixed now.

Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.

Has an update / patch been released ? i dont see any announcements on this website.

How do I upgrade this product ?

Rebrandable ???

<<< Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.>>>

Swish, can u elabortae a bit more on how to achieve this please ?

Back