1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Remove swsoft logo and link ?

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by emsol, Nov 8, 2005.

1. emsol

emsol Guest

Quote from page.... http://www.swsoft.com/en/sitebuilder2/benefits/

It is my understanding that "Fully re-randable" should include the removal of the SwSoft logo from the footer.

It can not be classed as re-brandable if this logo still remains. Furthermore, I object to providing a free link to their site. Swsoft should include a way of totally removing their branding from the product !

Legally speaking, the description of the product as "Fully re-brandable" is incorrect.

In the UK we have a law called the trade descriptions act wherby a product or service must live up to the description as advertised. I would argue that swsoft is committing an offence here under this act.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    As I heard SWsoft is going to fix this situation on coming 2.1.2 patch. They are promised to release it in about a month. Let's wait this patch and see..

3. Swish

Swish Guest

Seems to have been fixed now.

Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.

4. emsol

emsol Guest

Has an update / patch been released ? i dont see any announcements on this website.

How do I upgrade this product ?

5. energylevel

energylevel Guest

Rebrandable ???

<<< Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.>>>

Swish, can u elabortae a bit more on how to achieve this please ?

6. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

How can this be done in v3 of sitebuilder?