• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Repair Plesk

B

byildirim

Hi there,
While I was doing so maintenance on the server, I think I deletes some of plesk files :)))) (8.4) (Centos 5 x86_64)
I can login to the plesk but when ever I click on Home or Server link on the left, I get white screen on the right.

Is there a way to repair a plesk installation? Or remove plesk without delete email addresses, db and vhosts and reinstall it again?

Thanks for your help!
Bill

the easiest way - upgrade:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-id PLESK_8_6_0 --upgrade-installed-components

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --show-releases
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --help

Does anyone know of another way? I am having problems with the 'site preview' function. I am hoping for a way to repair the Plesk files, as the update method isn't working for me. :(

gorilych I had the same problem as byildirim and I tried the manual update as you was proposing, now my server httpd is giving a permanent 500 error and the qmail service keeps being broken. I think that your answer was not a good solution after all dude...

Now... ¿how can I fix that mess?

Back