• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Req: English notification template or text.

M

MarcelC

I messed up the English trial site notification template/text.
Can someone provide me with the original template/text or knows where I can find this.

Thanks for your help.

default notification message

Sitebuilder
Dear customer!

Thank you for using Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix.

Your trial web site was successfully created and deployed on our server. It will be available there for the following period of time: %lifetime*.

You can visit it at:

%sitepreviewlink

If you wish to change or modify your trial web site design and contents, you can do it here:

%siteeditlink

To arrange for your web site to be hosted permanently, please contact your Plesk Sitebuilder provider for instructions.

* While no limit is set for the time the trial web site is available, there is no guarantee of its permanent availability. We reserve the right to remove any trial web site without explanation of reasons.
Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and service providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms. The company provides comprehensive solutions including Virtuozzo Containers, System Automation, Business Automation, Plesk Products.
© Copyright 2004-2008 Parallels. All Rights Reserved.

Back