1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Reseller - Create new Client

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by vamosb, Aug 23, 2005.

1. vamosb

vamosb Guest

Reseller - Unable to create new Client

I cannot create new Client in Expand as a Reseller. Is it true? Why not?

2. vamosb

vamosb Guest

I've figured it out

To create a new client as a reseller, a Server has to be assigned to the Reseller. But if a server is assigned to the Reseller, then he sees all the Clients defined on that server.
    It means that I can not use this Reseller feature if I would like to store multiple Resellers' Clients on the same server. Am I right?

(I think it is not a realistic situation)

3. EnterpriseIT

EnterpriseIT Guest

Correct. They need to put a bit more thought into their reseller access. The XML Intergratin is awesome tho and in theorary you should be able to develop from any existing database a form that they can use to add a website or client to their reseller access. We have had great sucess with our dev so far in asp (microsoft). Reply if you would like a copy of the source files etc.