1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. SurfMarketing

SurfMarketing Guest

When I try to resend/make invoice I get the following error:
    Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML() [domdocument.loadhtml]: Unexpected end tag : td in Entity, line: 151 in /home/billing/public_html/lib-tk/include/emogrifier/emogrifier.php on line 46

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML() [domdocument.loadhtml]: Unexpected end tag : tr in Entity, line: 152 in /home/billing/public_html/lib-tk/include/emogrifier/emogrifier.php on line 46
    [HEADERSx000175]: The HTTP headers have already been sent by one or more config files. -------------------------------------------------- File: /home/billing/public_html/lib-tk/include/emogrifier/emogrifier.php Line: 46 -------------------------------------------------- Tip: Open the file above in a text editor. Remove any spaces or new lines from the end of that file. Then try again. --------------------------------------------------

2. Joshua Bowen

Joshua Bowen Guest

Resolution

Hello SurfMarketing,

I am not sure if you found a solution to your problem; but I through I would give alittle assistance for you & any other user that may be experiencing the same issue as you. It seems you may have edited the file in question previously; & there is a "space line" on line 45 try opening the file in your favor text editor & make sure there is no 'gap' from line 45 & 46.

Please let me know if that issue has resolved your issue, or if you have found the correcting issue, if this however didn't fix your issue, try to provide abit more detail on your issue & I will be glad to try assist you in fixing this in anyway possible.