• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resizing banner images

R

RuthM

I thought I just posted this, but I don't see it. I finally figured out how to get my own image on a banner, but now it just looks like a photo pasted on top of the banner outline. How can I resize an image to get it to fit into the banner border like the default images?

I thought I just posted this, but I don't see it. I finally figured out how to get my own image on a banner, but now it just looks like a photo pasted on top of the banner outline. How can I resize an image to get it to fit into the banner border like the default images?

I just found out from HostGator Chat. I have not tried this yet, though.

http://support.hostgator.com/articl...ssues-with-using-custom-images-in-sitebuilder

If you want to replace the banner or icon in Sitebuilder with your own custom image, be sure you are using an image of the same dimensions or this will not work. To find these dimensions, just publish with the premade banner and icon and then view your site in Firefox. Right-click the image in Firefox and choose "View Image" or "Properties" to view the image dimensions of height and width.

If you want to insert your custom image on the site, but can't find your PC files, I can help. Please go to edit the page and click where you want to insert an image. Press the image icon up top (looks like a little pyramid). On the pop-up screen, hit the Browse Server button and then look to the very bottom for another button called "Browse...". Hit that button and open your local image. Hit the Upload button and then click the new image name when it appears. This will take you back to the Browse Server page and you should click OK.

I just found this out from HostGator Chat, but I haven't tried it.

http://support.hostgator.com/articl...ssues-with-using-custom-images-in-sitebuilder

If you want to replace the banner or icon in Sitebuilder with your own custom image, be sure you are using an image of the same dimensions or this will not work. To find these dimensions, just publish with the premade banner and icon and then view your site in Firefox. Right-click the image in Firefox and choose "View Image" or "Properties" to view the image dimensions of height and width.

If you want to insert your custom image on the site, but can't find your PC files, I can help. Please go to edit the page and click where you want to insert an image. Press the image icon up top (looks like a little pyramid). On the pop-up screen, hit the Browse Server button and then look to the very bottom for another button called "Browse...". Hit that button and open your local image. Hit the Upload button and then click the new image name when it appears. This will take you back to the Browse Server page and you should click OK.

Back