1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

restore backup file

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by spidermycron, Dec 24, 2009.

1. spidermycron

spidermycron Guest

Hello,
    i'm not lucky to figure out how to restore a backup file i made in few months ago .

what commands i need please to restore a backup file i have, i have list of them and i wish to restore just one of them

all my backup files in PLESK i didn't download yet and i just wish to restore one of them .

Your kindly help

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  3. spidermycron

spidermycron Guest

i read it early .. what what i try is to use one of my backup in server to create a website restoring it.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    And what is the problem here? Did you tried to use these commands? What sort of errors you have received?

5. spidermycron

spidermycron Guest

i just wish a direct command(s) couldn't figure out what i have to chose from that guide.

thank you