• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore domains 8.6 to 9.0 after convert

G

gmonnet

Hi,

I would to restore my converted backup domains Plesk 8.6 after the convert to 9.2 and I have this error:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'sapp-installed': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( applications, preferences, mime-types, sb-domain ).Element 'sapp-installed': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( applications, preferences, mime-types, sb-domain )..</text></message></execution-result>

Can you help me please?

It's very urgent.

Thanks

Try to validate dump with something like:

# xmllint --noout --schema /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.xsd /var/lib/psa/dumps/your_converted_dump.xml

I can suggest you only try to find this 'sapp-installed' in dump, analyse what is it and try to remove or correct it.

Thanks for your answer.

Here the message after to try xmllint --noout --schema /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.xsd /var/lib/psa/dumps/converted_info_0912141152.xml

/var/lib/psa/dumps/converted_info_0912141152.xml:3: element Envelope: Schemas validity error : Element '{urn:envelope}Envelope': No matching global declaration available for the validation root.
/var/lib/psa/dumps/converted_info_0912141152.xml fails to validate

Ok, I have make this http://kb.odin.com/fr/6081 and after I have the same message:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'sapp-installed': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( applications, preferences, mime-types, sb-domain ).Element 'sapp-installed': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( applications, preferences, mime-types, sb-domain )..</text></message></execution-result>

ok, I have make this but I have always the same error message...

Did you tried to find all mentions about this 'sapp-installed' in dump file? Did you tried to remove or correct it?

Yes, but if I remove all lign with this mention, the applications of my clients are not functionally after...

How can I correct this without remove?

Thanks

Could you please provide a part of dump with mentions of this Element 'sapp-installed'? I will submit request to developers and I need more details.

Thanks,

Here my xml dump file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I have submitted request to developers. I will update this thread with any useful information as soon as I receive it.

Yes, I have received following suggestion from developers:

Dump can be fixed by wrapping <sapp-installed> with <applications> for <subdomain>, e.g.:

<subdomain>
<sapp-installed>
</sapp-installed>
</subdomain>

must be replaced to

<subdomain>
<applications>
<sapp-installed>
</sapp-installed>
</applications>
</subdomain>

There can be a few <sapp-installed> for single <subdomain> - they must be wrapped by single <applications>.

ok, thanks, but in my converted dump file, this is alrady wrapped by <applications>....</applications>

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thanks, but in my converted dump file, this is alrady wrapped by <applications>....</applications>

Look at the middle of dump mode carefully - there is sapp-installed without wrapping by applications. And not sure that several sapp-installed should be wrapped by one applications. Seems that each sapp-installed should be wrapped.

thanks, i haven't see that.

Now I've wrapped all sapp-installed, but I've always the same error:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'applications': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( mime-types, webusers, ftpusers, frontpageusers, subdomains ).Element 'applications': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( preferences, mime-types, sb-domain ).Element 'applications': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( mime-types, webusers, ftpusers, frontpageusers, subdomains )..</text></message></execution-result>

I have forwarded this information to developers for the further investigation. I will keep you informed with results.

National holidays in Russia now. Plesk developers will be available after 9 Jan.

Back