1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restore error code=2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by GiulianoP, Jun 11, 2009.

1. GiulianoP

GiulianoP Basic Pleskian

90%
    Hi all,

I use Plesk 9.2.1 with Ubuntu 8.04 32bit.
    I have created some backup files with this command:

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --clients-name --from-file=/disk/customers/customers.txt --output-file=/disk/bk/customer.txt

Now I try to restore the data in the virtual machine server with the same ip and same license.

I use this command:

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore /disk/bk/customer.txt -level clients -verbose

I have this error:

pmm-ras-error (Error code=1)
    =========STDOUT==========
    Archiver error: unable to extract files from /disk/bk/customer.txt
    ============================
    =========STDERR=============

============================

I have try to ri-create the backup file and copy it to the VM but don't change any.
    I have 50GB of disk free and ownership and permission of /disk directory are rights.

I don't understand the problem....

Any idea?

Thanking in advance and sorry for my english.

Giuliano

2. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

Hello,

Take a look at the following Knowledge Base article:

[How to] Cannot upload modified backup with option "Download backup file to your personal workstation"
    http://kb.odin.com/en/6136

I hope it helps.

Regards,
    Denis.