1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

restore from 8.x to 9.x

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by spidermycron, Dec 21, 2009.

1. spidermycron

spidermycron Guest

Hello,
    i have 2 questions please if possible :

1. when i do backup from server administration account does it mean i'm doing backup to all websites/accounts in server even mysql database ?

2. How to restore a backup i did for the whole server from backup file i did before, or ho to restore a backup for only one account / one website .. ?

i have isue with mysql data base and i wish to restore one backaup i did in few months ago if this would help me to fix my problem.

Thanks everyone for help

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Did you read this "Backup and Restore Guide"? I think that you will find answers on all your questions there after reading. If not - please specify it in this thread.

3. spidermycron

spidermycron Guest

Yes i'm reading and going to read more but i just wish to be sure please :

1. does autobackup from Plesk control panel help to get bakcup for even mysql data base for all my accounts ?

2. what is the procedures to restore one account from the backup file please ?

Thanks

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%