• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Riderect Loops after Plesk 9 fresh install

M

meat1oaf

This has happened twice so far...

Installed a fresh copy of Centos 5.2 (64bit) on an ESX Server VM. Installed Plesk 9 for Linux. System behaved beautifully. The next day I try to log in via the webadmin (8443). Instead of getting the login screen, I am given a page (in firefox - ie gives no useful info) that says the current page is causing a redirect loop.

I can not log in at all. I have tried nuking and reinstalling, but after several hours of working properly, the redirect loop error pops up again. Any ideas???

Attachments

• redirect-loop.jpg
    redirect-loop.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 56
very nice... did the trick. Thanks!

Never had this problem before with v8. I had always used a bookmarked link to localhost. Is this a bug, though? It would seem that localhost SHOULD work.

very nice... did the trick. Thanks!

Never had this problem before with v8. I had always used a bookmarked link to localhost. Is this a bug, though? It would seem that localhost SHOULD work.

Hi,

You can try tracing cause for this problem by checking error and access logs in /var/log/sw-cp-server/

Hello,

I have the same problem: when I log in to Plesk Panel, v.9.0, it shows the redirect loop error. The same you show on your screenshot.

How did you finally solve it?

thanks

Ignacio

I have seen this caused by single sign on when the port (1000 i think?) is blocked. If that is the case you can try:

/usr/local/psa/bin/sso --disable

Which should correct the problem.

Back