1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Root Server Maintenance

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Ellef36, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Ellef36

Ellef36 Guest

Hi everyone
    I am looking for a company who is able to supply me with maintenance/management of all software on my server, on an ongoing basis.
    I currently have a root server which has Plesk 8, and use Red5 (although I may have to upgrade to Flash Media Server 2 very shortly). My webmaster unfortunately knows nothing about root servers, and I am (to say the least) totally clueless, and wouldn’t even try to maintain this (little knowledge is very dangerous!)
    Can anyone recommend someone who may be able to offer this service? I am in the process of contacting a couple of companies, but thought this forum may be able to help more!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Elle

2. gandoo

gandoo New Pleskian

57%
    hi

Hi,

You could ty this company :

www.seeksadmin.com

They charge quite reasonably aswell.

Ins

3. Ellef36

Ellef36 Guest

Hi Gandoo
    Thanks for that! Have just emailed them.. so fingers crossed ;)