• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

roundcube

P

perler

is this an unbelievable cool webmail frontend or what? :eek: (check out the demo here (Username: roundcube_demo
Password: rcubedemo))

did someone integrate it into plesk already?

PAT

Wow, this looks very pretty! I haven't had a chance to install it yet. I'll let you know how it goes when I install. It looks fairly easy :)

I might throw this to the 4PSA dev team so they can take a look for future Integrator releases.

Yes, pretty, or at least 'cleaner' than the default IMP theme. But it is a bit basic in features, understandable that they are a startup. Hope they keep adding more features, would like to see some good competition out there. Always good to have choices!

Amazing Package. I would love to see RoundCube included with Plesk. The look is top-notch.

I installed roundcube on my Plesk Server in /webmail and it works great. All my clients prefer it to the Horde IMP interface as it is so easy to use.
Sure some functions are missing but it is an very active project and seems to have some great time ahead of it.
SWSoft should think about integrating this into their Plesk Distribution.

does not work if you are in a constrained env like me

definitely very cool. However, tried the demo from my work where java/javascript/activex all disabled and got this response.
Code:
Your browser does not suit the requirements for this application
Supported browsers:
»  Netscape 7+
»  Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
»  Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
»  Opera 8.0+
»  Safari 1.2+

»  JavaScript enabled
»  Support for XMLHTTPRequest

Your configuration:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

So may not work for every one (atleast not for me :rolleyes: )

-R'twick

flosoft .... could you share a quick instalation guide with us please ....

Well just install it as they describe it in the tutorial.
But otherwise it is extremely easy. Just create a DB and configure the connection to it in config.php

Other Info: cPanel included Roundcube in their package!!!

Greets,

Florian Jensen

Back