1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

runevents.php is failing

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by KevinLott, Oct 24, 2010.

1. KevinLott

KevinLott Guest

[BASEACTIONx001572]: The action you are trying to access <u>does not exist</u>.
    <br /><br />
    The most likely cause of this error is a bad internal or external link.
    <br /><br />
    Please report this issue to the support team if you can reproduce it consistently.
    <hr size="1" color="#000000"/>
    <b>ActionID:</b> 512<br />
    <b>ActionName:</b> LoginResponse<br />

2. geeza@

geeza@ Basic Pleskian

23%
    Is this error happening on the standalone or the bundled version of Plesk Billing?

3. KevinLott

KevinLott Guest

Stand alone version, I found in runevents.php the directory had been hard coded to app-modernbill-admin folder and on my site it is just "admin". I changed this and the error appears to have gone aways, however it doesn't appear any events any events are being run. Through ssh I called runevents.php and it does not return any output and no error logs are generated.

4. geeza@

geeza@ Basic Pleskian

23%
    Try enabling the debug log in PB and then try running it again. Have you enabled the cron task for the system?

5. KevinLott

KevinLott Guest

How do I enable the debug log?

6. geeza@

geeza@ Basic Pleskian

23%
    Events > Debug Log > Edit Debug Settings