1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

safe_mode option for Clients?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by webignite, Sep 19, 2006.

1. webignite

webignite Guest

So far I'm unable to find out where to allow clients to check or uncheck safe_mode when setting up a domain. Anyone know how to allow this as a permission somewhere? I can't have clients emailing me to allow safe_mode on every domain they setup...

2. poke

poke Guest

If the "Physical hosting management" box under your client's account under permissions is checked, the client should be able to manage the PHP safe_mode issue.

3. webignite

webignite Guest

You'd think anyway right? It's checked, and they have no access to the safe_mode checkbox.

4. poke

poke Guest

no kidding. I didn't log in as a client before I posted :) SWsoft should address this though.

We use 4PSA Total Domains on most of our servers right now so that is how our clients change their PHP variables.