• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sb 2.0!!

P

poke

Has anyone upgraded from SB 1.x to 2.x?? How did the upgrade go? Any advice for when I update my SB in a few hours?

Thanks a bunch,
poke

I'm sure it definately will. If not, there will be some sort of key updater. But, if your question was, does it cost extra to go to 2.0 then no. Just as long as you have an active SUS you will receive updates.

-poke

I just logged on to the download page and it doesn't appear that there is a win version yet.... Just *nix versions... There is for 1.1, but not 2.0 yet anyway.

-poke

I've been wishing for 2.0 for a long time now but I'm not going to take any chances during the week. I'm going to see if anybody has problems and if it looks ok I'll give it a try on Sunday when I still have a few hours to glue it together if it breaks something.

I hope the SB team isn't overly ambitious with all the "modules" but if they really work the package should be pretty impressive.

I'm fearing the worst and hoping for the best....

I'm fearing the worst and hoping for the best....
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree! I'm actually gonna wait to hear some success stories before I attempt to upgrade. :)

Any hasty ones out there upgrade this yet???(not fresh install)

-poke

BTW, if you ask you can get a replacement for the "Jewellery" pack that has it spelled correctly ("Jewelry").

For would-be upgraders using Plesk, I suggest you hold off until SWSoft releases a version specifically for Plesk. I upgraded mine today and ended up rolling back to the old version after realizing that I'm missing the custom button which was present with 1.1.1.

Thanks for the update!

When you updated, you didn't have sitebuilder custom button anymore? Is that all b/c I can create a custom SB button. I had to do that for my multi server publishing anyway. Did everything else work fine, did you get to look around?

-poke

No, I didn't really look around. A lot of users were already complaining so I had to switch back to the old one.

Right on, I understand! :D

When I upgraded my psa to 7.5.3 it erased my sb db and i had to recover it from a backup. :rolleyes:

I just spoke with my server management senior engineer and he doesn't think an upgrade would be wise until a month from now!!?!!

I think maybe two more weeks, but these guys manage hundreds of psa boxes.

I have been waiting for v2 for a long *** time now and I hope the SB devel team steps up and gets a stable version out very soon!

Please :)

SB 2.0

Yes I did because my SB1.0 had truble after the update from Plesk, SB2.0 Works but I can not log in Administartion as root, does some one have an idea wath ist wrong?

Back