• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

(sb v3) sqlite has wrong encoding support, help please...

K

kyetech

OK,

When I installed sb V3 for linux.

I made a silly mistake, I installed sqlite with iso8859 encoding support, and not UTF-8 (which it should have been)

We run french websites and now the sqlite databases cannot display the published modules (like the forum for example), they create warnings like this:

Warning: domxml_open_mem() [function.domxml-open-mem]: Entity 'euml' not defined in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 51
Warning: domxml_open_mem() [function.domxml-open-mem]: Entity 'eacute' not defined in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 51
Warning: process() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 53
Warning: result_dump_mem() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 54

So, what should I do?

Any advise is really appreciated.

ps: I know once a database is created, you cannot just switch encoding support, the database must be built from scratch... so what is the consuquence of that for sitebuilder? does it matter?

Back