1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

(sb v3) sqlite has wrong encoding support, help please...

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by kyetech, Oct 19, 2006.

1. kyetech

kyetech Guest

OK,

When I installed sb V3 for linux.

I made a silly mistake, I installed sqlite with iso8859 encoding support, and not UTF-8 (which it should have been)

We run french websites and now the sqlite databases cannot display the published modules (like the forum for example), they create warnings like this:

Warning: domxml_open_mem() [function.domxml-open-mem]: Entity 'euml' not defined in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 51
    Warning: domxml_open_mem() [function.domxml-open-mem]: Entity 'eacute' not defined in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 51
    Warning: process() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 53
    Warning: result_dump_mem() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/imas/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/Object.php on line 54

So, what should I do?

Any advise is really appreciated.

ps: I know once a database is created, you cannot just switch encoding support, the database must be built from scratch... so what is the consuquence of that for sitebuilder? does it matter?