• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scheduler error

J

jerry2

Hi there

I've got scheduler error on email :-( Fresh install...

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: It is invalid to show a modal dialog or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application.
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
at PleskUpdater.App._Main(String[] args)
at PleskUpdater.App.Main(String[] args)

our development team cannot reproduce it. could you please make it more clear? please check WMI settings on your windows installation.

What is a WMI setting?

I gave permission for your team to look into my server (I have alreaddy opened a ticket).

Well, at 1:29 tonight there was such a problem and now at 10:46 somebody from your company went to the machine and fixed it.

If you would be so nice and write here what you did, I could fix my other 2 server the same way?! And other users could fix the problem.

The guy from your support team seem to be having troubles answering me. Could you please explain how to get rid of this errors? I am sure other users could use the information as well...

Jerry

unfortunatly they said "we did not fix it".
seems it is autofix.
if it will be repeated then please address support.

Well, on my other server there was no magic autofix :-( That is really wierd, why on this server errors are gone and on the other they are not...

Back