• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

scout-result.xml errro while using migration manager

L

loveguitarncomp

Hello,

I am trying to migrate a domain from Cpanel 10 using Plesk 7.5.4 Migration Manager. While performing the task, the system threw up an error: Where can I find this file.?
Secondly, I never go to choose Cpanel from the list, actually there was no list for source...controlpanel.

Service is not available now.
Internal Plesk error occurred: Incorrect scout-result.xml file format. Delete the file and try again.

Originally posted by loveguitarncomp
Internal Plesk error occurred: Incorrect scout-result.xml file format. Delete the file and try again.

It is in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var. Have a look at this file: if this file contains non well-formed XML, you'd better report bug back to Plesk developers.

:( The file is blank. I am going to write to Plesk about this.

Thanks

Regards,
D

:( The file is blank. I am going to write to Plesk about this.

Thanks

Regards,
D

Does bug reappear if you delete all the files from /usr/local/psa/PMM/var, and restart migration again?

Thanks

After deleting everything from the var folder, I tried it again and I still get the same error message. Plesk technical team told me that if I have the latest version this should be resolved. Well, I ran the updater and found that this is the latest version but the problem still exists...

Regards,
D

Re: Thanks

The bug doesn't appear again but I still need to try migrating the sites though. Btw, I am migrating from Cpanel 10 to Plesk 7.5

Cheers,
D

Ok then. Migration Manager will automagically detect the platform and select the correct module for migration (documentation is outdated, sigh).

Service is not available now.

Solução / Solution:

Eu também tive este problema quando fui tentar migrar alguns sites do Cpanel para o Plesk atraves da ferramenta Migration.

Consegui resolver da seguinte maneira:
cd /usr/local/psa/PMM/

Copiei para uma pasta Backup:
cp -a var var_bak

Apaquei a pasta "var"
rm -r var

Após isto volter no painel do Plesk:
Server - Migration - e cancelei o processo que ainda estava aberto de migração do Cpanel. (cancel process migration in active)

Espero ter ajudado.

Back