• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

script for create email Account

wfirefox

Basic Pleskian
hello,

I use Parallels Plesk Panel 9.0 with Centos.
I want create much email account for may users.
but with the pannel is easy but not speed for 600 users.

I like use a script for create this email account... soemeone use this or have ideas if is possible ?

help me please...

thanks

thanks but I don't undestand what I will do ?

how use Plesk API RPC ? and In "Parallels Plesk Panel 9.0 API RPC Reference" give information but not the script for create email account.

what I will do ?

ok

ok it's very good, and this answer to my question but I don't understand how to do many email account ?
is not possible to find the different name in a list ? how to execute the Xml on remote server ?

have you your docs in french ?

thanks

ok thanks !

but, I find this, very complicating for create email account !
I have 800 email account to create in same domain: I must create a Xml files with header next integrate one by one the name and use the perl script for execute ! (for exemple I don't understand what is "domain_id", or what password use in header)

is too long !

It's not possible to have a easy way for much creation ? for exemple a script witch use a file with all names and create emails account automatically ?

domain_id is ID of domain for which you create mailboxes. password_type can be plain or crypt if you want more security.
Usage of API requests for creation of plural objects the most widespread method now and it is used everywhere. Theoretically it is possible to write a script which is necessary to you, but it will occupy much more time because it will be necessary to describe all necessary parametres for each mailbox, as well as xml file for API request.

Hi wfirefox,

I'm having the same difficulty that you listed in the above post, could you tell me if could make the creation of multiple email accounts through Plesk?

Actually I found the docs are very confusing.

Thanks!
CbdA

no

sorry Clayton B. dos Anjos

I don't find how do.

so I use a another solution (live@edu by Microsoft) because I have Student.

but for Parallels Plesk Panel I not find how do for make the creation of multiple email accounts.

Thanks

Hi wirefox,

I find it. Try "%plesk_bin%\mail.exe" --create user@domain -passwd paswword

Create this in .BAT file and GO!!

Good luck!

Thanks Hi wirefox,

I find it. Try "%plesk_bin%\mail.exe" --create user@domain -passwd paswword

Create this in .BAT file and GO!!

Good luck!

Hi anthony2610!

This script works in Windows Console. Create a .Bat file contain the command line bellow:

"%plesk_bin%\mail.exe" --create [email protected] -passwd yourpassword

Cheers!

Back