1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Script to export clients and domains for billing system

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by eugenevdm, Apr 19, 2007.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I am looking for a script that can export all clients and domains (so that I can import it again back into my billing system). I'm sure someone must have made something like this before...do you mind sharing :)

2. DCoats

DCoats Guest

most good billing systems can grab plesk data via the plesk api and import it. What billing software are you using?

3. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I'm using WHMCS.

My objective is to not only import clients this looks quite straightforward, but also to import domains.

During the import of the domains I want to cross reference limits (or the limits table) for some processing. I want to read the limits and if disk space is say 100 MB I want to flag it as a type of package, e.g. Silver Hosting, the purpose being to add packages into my billing application.

4. DCoats

DCoats Guest