• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Search option in Templates

S

snyhof

This is something I maybe need to search for and add to my templates, but I am just curious if you have any plans to add a search field to the template header or somewhere?

No.
I mean a search button for visitors to search your web site for information on it's pages. Like the top of this forum on the right of the red bar.

We are planning to allow any "custom html" spaces in design templates in the next versions. It will allow to insert third-party search enginges, like google or live search. Is this what you mean?

That is a great! I have been trying a number of ways to add an iframe in different places on the template to 3rd party content. Sounds like you guys are doing the right thing.

Just for a sneak preview, will this content be editable in the same editor page?

Don't know yet. It's just an abstract idea and a couple possible soultions we are working on for future releases.

Back