• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server management companies

P

PavelIvanov

Hello,

Can you please share your expirience with third party server management companies?

Best Regards,
Pavel

Pavel,
I currently have 4PSA managing 1 of my boxes. The cost is my main problem. I pay $99 per month, which is the low cost management, versus $169/m. In my opinion the cost is a little high.

But, they are always there to answer my questions and if a disaster strikes you will be very happy that they've been managing the server so they can better help you recover.

Currently, I have 5 boxes running plesk and 1 running virtuozzo. They actually did the vz install for me for buying the product from them. So if they update something on box 1 that I don't know how to fix, i can look there and apply it to the rest of my machines. So I guess the high fee works out for me.

regards,
poke

Poke,
You seems to be lucky "So if they update something on box 1 that I don't know how to fix, i can look there and apply it to the rest of my machines. "

For me $169 for one server is too high

Best Regards,
Pavel

Originally posted by poke
Pavel,
I currently have 4PSA managing 1 of my boxes. The cost is my main problem. I pay $99 per month, which is the low cost management, versus $169/m. In my opinion the cost is a little high.

But, they are always there to answer my questions and if a disaster strikes you will be very happy that they've been managing the server so they can better help you recover.

Currently, I have 5 boxes running plesk and 1 running virtuozzo. They actually did the vz install for me for buying the product from them. So if they update something on box 1 that I don't know how to fix, i can look there and apply it to the rest of my machines. So I guess the high fee works out for me.

regards,
poke

Sure as all my boxes but the vz one are identically set up.

Yeah the $169 per box just ins't doable for me either!!

regards,
poke

Back