• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Wide Antivirus settings

K

knocx

Isnt it better to be able to turn on antivirus filtering on, server wide? its very hard to manage each client separately ..

knocx

it is strange that no one shows interest on this subject , any one using doctor web? well i hope they add this feature soon because it is realy very very hard to set each clients Dr. Web configuration manually!

Is it possible to integrate an anti-virus program in plesk to scan the server?

My server have now a worm...

farsad afaik you should install sych an antivirus manually and saparately , Dr web works with qmail and only scans I/O mails.

Which anti-virus software do you recommend?

There are much anti-virus programmes...

If you use drweb you can edit the drweb.ini or drweb_qmail file (don't remember which one) and make drweb check every mail on your server!

Originally posted by lvalics
How can be disabled DrWeb to not start anymore?
Hi,

I just disabled drweb on Plesk 7.1.7 using the control panel.

This worked for me:

- Login to Plesk

- Go to 'Server' -> 'Services management' page

- Stop the "Dr.Web antivirus" service

Basically it will swap the special drweb 'qmail-queue' file with the original one.

Let me know if it works for you too.

Regards.

I am DEFINATELY interested in this feature and I have no idea why there wouldn't be an option to make Dr. Web enabled by default instead of disabled by default server-wide. I tried editing /etc/drweb/users.conf, but to no avail. Even when I try to add a user to that file myself, it won't show in Plesk as being protected.

Anyone come up with an answer for this yet?

Back