1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Service unavailable

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Area 551, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Area 551

Area 551 Guest

I have plesk 7.5.6 for windows server 2003 standard loaded on a virtuozzo VPS and u have uploaded data to my server in subdomains and whe i go to the web browser and go look at that domain all i get is service unavailsble i have no errors or nuttin in plesk ast all but the main site or i should say the whole server is acting like that

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

2. Area 551

Area 551 Guest

i guess no one can help with this?

3. Stevenn

Stevenn Guest

try to submit support ticket to Plesk 4 win tech support, it should help ;))

4. Stevenn

Stevenn Guest

try to submit support ticket to Plesk 4 win tech support, it should help ;))

5. Area 551

Area 551 Guest

lol yea right they want like 500 for support im just starting in the hos industry and doing everything meyslef is not easy but i keep on chugging u know so am i sol or what?

6. Area 551

Area 551 Guest

but i will try it once me time i guess