• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Unavalible

W

Wishmaster

Hello, I installed Plesk 7.0 yesterday, and everything seemed to work, but when i looked at my webpage I seen the "Error": Service Unavalibe

First I thought it was just because it wasn't set up complete, but when i completed everything, i noticed, that the Error is still there. I've looked in Google, but I haven't found any solutions for this error.

I Hope someone could help me out with that Problem ;) (thanks)

Current Plesk version is 7.5, no reasons to use 7.0 for new installations.

Uhm, ok, then I'll install 7.5 :) Hope it will work after that :)

oh, heh, I installed a plesk this week. It was 7.0.3 though. Still waiting for 7.0.4. I got a support ticket answer saying my bug is fixed in 7.0.4 but that was months ago.

Hmm Do not know why you get your service unavailable sign :(

hmm... so my bug fix.. is in 7.5 ? they wrote 7.0.4 then.. and at that time 7.5 was just released..

Damn, I just noticed this is the Windows forum. My mistake, please disregard my post(s).

the bug was that it was possible for domain users and clients to avoid bandwidth being counted by using access through the default site ...

Gee - what helpful suggestions. Wasn't this your lucky day wishmaster?

Try this... go into IIS and view all your application pools. The ones giving you trouble should be obvious as they will be stopped. Righ click one - say properties - and choose the Identity tab.

Change from the Confirgurable username and password probably selected to just a pre-defined and choose the "network service".

Click OK.

Then click to Start that application pool back up - and the site should work OK.

Thanks, this worked for me, experiencing the same problem. Normally resetting the application pool sufficed, not today.

Again, thanks a lot!!!

Back