• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sesion timeout problems

P

perler

session timeout problems

hi,

since upgrading to 7.5.4 every user gets logged out after a really short time although session timeout is set to 300 mins. what could be the problem here?

PAT

Yes it´s true. Is there a workaround ? Also in CMS Backends the session Time is to short. PHP sessiontime is 1440 but every 20-60 seconds is a Logout.

Please Help

Christian

can someone else reproduce tis problem? schani and I seem to be the only one with that particular problem. any ideas where to look for a wrong settings?

PAT

shani, i solved my problem. i had a misconfigured router which connected my LAN to the net. i have 4 IP adresses and set my gateway interface to

instead of

so that outgoing ip packages were sent sometimes with adress 1.2.3.4 and sometimes with 1.2.3.5 which made plesk cancel the session.

check you logs in /usr/local/psa/admin/logs if requests from you have always the same IP

Back