• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Set Default Domain/Page To Server Shared IP

GeorgeAn

New Pleskian
Hello,

Recently I tried to put SSL in one of my domains (let's say sub.domain1.com). It used to have a shared ip address so I added another IP and assigned it to that dedicated IP. Before that I also accidetally assigned sub.domain1.com as a default domain for the shared IP, and then I set it back to default domain = none. The problem that came up was the following: From that time on when I hit the shared IP address, or the server's url (let's say serverurl.com), I get the moved sub.domain1.com (basically its alias domain2.com). I used to get the default plesk page and it's something that I want to be restored.
I use Varnish with Apache and my plesk version is 11.0.9. Sub.domain1.com has it's own webspace and an alias domain2.com. Its parent domain, domain1.com, is located in the webspace with the shared IP.
It's something like:
Webspace A: domain1.com
Webspace B: sub.domain1.com, domain2.com(alias to sub.domain1.com with web and mail on)
I checked psa database and the value for the default domain id in IP_Addresses table is 0.
The DNS mapping is the following:
Shared IP -> serverurl.com
Dedicated IP -> domain2.com

How can I change things so if I hit serverurl.com or the shared IP address to get the server default page?

Back