1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Setting domain templates as an Expand Reseller?

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 Troubleshooting Issues' started by darkscreamz, Jul 26, 2010.

1. darkscreamz

darkscreamz Guest

Hi guys,

I have several client and domain templates created in Expand. I've recently started creating some Reseller accounts who would need access to apply these templates to clients/domains when required however I cannot see an option to enable these templates to be available in the Resellers account?

I've provided the Reseller with access to the relevant "Groups" which cover the servers/clients/domains in question however when logged in as the Reseller I do not see any of the created templates in the drop-down list as available options (see screenshot) to "apply" to the domain/client?

Am I missing a step?

2. darkscreamz

darkscreamz Guest

Oops I can't attach a screenshot, but there's basically no options shown in the drop-down list when trying to apply a template to the domain/client :)