• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sheduled Backup

I

iHosting

I use sheduled backup in PLESK interface. All work great and the backup do his work. The problem is, i have configured to upload the backup to a FTP server but when i do that another copy still on the server (no erase) so i use "free" space from my client and when the server run the stast every day sent all the domain who are in "overuse" to suspend.
I use Windows 2003 Standard Edition SP2.

Anyone have the same problem?.

I have forwarded your problem to developers for the further investigation. I will update this thread with results as soon as I receive it.

Developers have informed that they can't reproduce this problem. They want to know on which FTP server he perform backup. Because can be different behaviour with different FTP servers.

I think this is the solution...

Hi! The problem is plesk takes into account the backup's space, so go under 'Settings' in Plesk Panel, select 'Server Settings' and uncheck domain backups.

Bye!

Back