1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

silverlight support with plesk 9.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by selva kumar, Jan 11, 2010.

1. selva kumar

selva kumar Guest

I have windows 2003 server vps with plesk install , my clienst are asking for silverlight support ,how can i do this with plesk ?

Thanks advance...

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    As I know it is something like flash and there is nothing required from server side. You should just place silverlight files to site directory and it will be parsed and showed on client's side by his browser.

3. selva kumar

selva kumar Guest

Thank you for you replay ..As i analysed silverlight framework need to installed,is this available through plesk

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It should be installed on client's computers for parsing silverlight files from Plesk server. Nothing should be installed on Plesk, just silverlight files should be placed to appropriate folders.

5. selva kumar

selva kumar Guest

Thankyou for your infromation , now silverlight files are working....

6. selva kumar

selva kumar Guest

Thank you for your information now silverlight files put in my vps are working