1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

simple dns

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by manos2000, Aug 23, 2007.

1. manos2000

manos2000 Guest

Recently i changed from MS DNS Server to Simple dns plus.
    Intergrated ok to plesk but at gui of simpledns i see that the networks for zone transfer restrictions i put at plesk are not transfered there.
    Any idea?

thanks

manos

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello manos,

Could you please specify have you changed Transfer Restrictions in server-wide DNS template or domain's DNS zone?

3. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Plesk allows to manage Transfer Restrictions or create DNS Template for domain's DNS zone.

4. manos2000

manos2000 Guest

simpe dns

Yeah at each site at simpedns i see that transfer restrictions transfered succasfully but the global restrictions are not (it has no meaning anyway as each site has correct restrictions).

thanks for reply

manos

5. shima

shima Guest

Hi,
    I agree with manos, in my plesk 8.4, with adding an IP to the Transfer Restrictions Template , allow treansfer acl wont change. So, all domain transfer failes due to the permission.