• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site builder issue

M

mochanin

We are getting the following exception in our site builder. Has anyone get that? The problem is happening, when the client tries to edit his blog application.

2008-11-18 12:24:54,648 [12] ERROR SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.BaseWizardPage - SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Storage.Common.StorageException: MessageSignatureInvalid ---> System.Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Storage.CacheableStorage.GetInstance[T]()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Storage.DataStorage`1.get_Instance()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Blogger.Design.MessageEditForm.<GetTabs>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.FormTabs..ctor(IEnumerable`1 tabs)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.DesignerForm.GetContentControl()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.PropertiesEditor.CreateChildControls()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.DesignerForm.CreateChildControls()
at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.PropertiesEditor.OnInit(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index)
at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.ItemsEditorBase.CreateChildControls()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.Designers.ItemsEditorBase.OnInit(EventArgs e)
at Telerik.WebControls.PageViewCollection.Add(PageView item)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.TabbedControl.CreateChildControls()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Blogger.Design.BlogRootDesigner.CreateChildControls()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Modules.Blogger.Design.BlogRootDesigner.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.EditPage.UpdateModuleDesigner()

Message - "MessageSignatureInvalid" means that the public/private pair keys were changed on Sitebuilder server or publication server. So not only blog module should not work but all other modules which uses remote database. Anyway, to resolve this case try to update PublichKey.xml file for sites:

Copy PublicKey.xml file from C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteBuilder\Repository\Common\ into site's storage directory C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteBuilder\Sites\<site id>. After that check and re-publish entire site.
Hope it helps.

Thanks. I replaced the file, but the error still remains. I after I tried to publish I got the following:

Cannot publish site. FTP error: An unexpected exception has occurred. WrongSiteId

How can I correct that?

Back