• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site not loading / default web page

N

networkthinking

Hello,
I was using 7.1.3 and upgraded this month to 7.5.2. After upgrading, one of my sites was down. I tried several things and ended up restarting apache to fix.

Now today, I have another site down and restarting apache is not doing it. I keep pulling up the default plesk page.

Any ideas on what log file I would look into to see where the problem lies? Anyone else having this problem after upgrading?

Thanks,
Wally

Hello,
Ok, I was able to get the domain up and running by disabling the domain, enabling the domain and restarting apache.

Any idea why I need to do this? What logfile should I look into to see what was happening.

Thanks,
Wally

Did you ever fix this problem, I am having the same one.

Ted

Hello,
This was tied to the problems with the backups disabling the domain during the backup. For some reason, some sites do not come back online. It's a known problem that others are having. I have since disabled the plesk backups via Control Panel.

Thanks,
Wally

Sorry to be such a novice here but how did you do this?

Did you remove the crontab task?

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump --force -f /backup/psa_backup/My_PSA_ Backup_File

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

Thank you for all of your help....I am still trying to get back online here..

Ted

How did I disabled the backups? I just went into each domain and disabled each domian backup. Does that help?

Wally

I am not sure how it came back but it did. I don't have backups turned on in any of the domains.

Thanks for your help and I hope this problem does not come back.

Ted

This command fixes the domains when they are disabled. It works for me...

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -a –v

Wally

Back