1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Site Preview times out

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by vnchristina, May 5, 2009.

1. vnchristina

vnchristina Guest

This problem seems to be happening periodically on my Debian etch server. First with 9.0.0 and now with 9.0.1. All sites on the server just time out when trying to preview them. I've considered upgrading to 9.2, but and worried it will just cause more problems. The logs are lacking in useful errors. Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem or know how to fix this?

2. vnchristina

vnchristina Guest

In case anyone else has had the same problem, it appears to be related to the loopback entry. In this case, it was missing. For some reason when I reboot the machine, it gets removed. Anyway, after adding it, site preview works again.