• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Statistics, Start date : Today :(

D

Dupont

Hello,

The site statistics page always displays hits since "today" :( That is to say, at the moment I'm writing, it says :

Start date :
September 22, 2008

It's the same for all sites of my installation : "September 22, 2008"... and tomorrow, it will display "September
23, 2008"...

Is it possible to display stats since the creation date of the site, or something like that ?

Besides, I get a javascript error on the statistics page (syntax error) :

pagedList = new PagedList('/Admin/Site/Statistics/Reports', );

---

Product version : 4.2.0

I have checked this situation on 4.2.0 installation and it looks good. Start date is shown as date of site creation. Also, I did not meet any java script errors. Could you provide here the screen shots with these issues?
Also, I can suggest you to upgrade Sitebuilder at least to 4.2.3 version but better to latest 4.5.0 one. All instructions for upgrade you can find from documentation here: http://www.parallels.com/en/sitebuilder/docs

thanks for the answer. here are the screenshots :

site statistics :

site_statistics-6ac215.jpg

javascript error :

error_console-6ac222.jpg

It looks like there was such an issue in previous Sitebuilder version 4.2.0. I have found some patched files which you could try to apply on your server.
In the attachment you can find patched_files.zip file which includes following files:

include\Modules\Statistics\Attendance.php
include\Modules\Statistics\Attendance\Broker.php
include\SB\Views\Admin\Site\Statistics\Reports.php
resources\modules\include\Modules\Statistics\Attendance\Broker.php

Before applying these patched files make a copy of existing ones, just in case.

After files are applied, you should re-publish the entire site and check this situation one more time.

You can also upgrade to more newer version 4.2.3 or better 4.5 where this situation already resolved.

Attachments

• patched_files.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 25
Back