• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 1.0.2 - New Features?

N

nathanjberry

SW-Soft just can't keep still! 2 updates in 2 days.

What is new in 1.0.2? and is it worth upgrading from 1.0.0?

Thanks

Well I've just upgraded from 1.00 to 1.02 but the 'about' page shows 1.01 and now I only have 1 language and not 3!

Confused.

Hi

I have tried to update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and need a
dependency not offered via Redhat ent channel ( php-domxml)
any ideas where to locate this rpm?

Thanks

Chuck

Hi,

What is new in 1.0.2? and is it worth upgrading from 1.0.0?

ftp://download1.sw-soft.com/SiteBuilder/1.0/sitebuilder_psa-1.0.2-fc2.build041208.13.txt
What's new in Sitebuilder v.1.0.2 for PSA build 04120813
============================================
[*] 1. Localization package loading error fixed
[*] 2. New languages added: Japanese, Spanish, Italian
[*] 3. WYSIWYG editor: errors fixed
[*] 4. Installation problems fixed
[*] 5. PPWSE and SiteBuilder compatibility problem resolved

Regards,

Bobby

php-domxml

I see someone else has asked the question but I don't see an answer regarding how to deal with the -

php-domxml is needed by Sitebuilder_psa-1.1.0-fc2.build041215.19

dependency issue. Any thoughts?

php-domxml update

To respond to several follow-up questions I should clarify that resolving the php-domxml dependency issue by simply downloading the RPM and installing it is easy enough but the point is why was it left out of SW-Soft's installation.

When a vendor provides an installation package I do not automatically assume that it is flawed and that it is up to me to fix it. I moved to Plesk from an open source project because I did not have the time to do everything myself. I am prepared to pay for someone else to do the leg-work but instead I feel like I am back where I started.

Back