• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 1.1. Error: The system cannot find the path specified

P

porkpie

Hi,

I have Sitebuilder V1.1 on Windows Server 2003 stand alone (no Plesk).

I'm getting an error when trying to log in, as a user, to use Sitebuilder and do a test upload:

Error: 'The system cannot find the path specified'.

Error Page URL: http://0.0.0.0.0/wizard/index.php?_c_u_i_d_=cd332e7e1728cc0d62d839e0cd36314929682

I ran a Filemon and have included this snippet for the parts of Sitebuilder that where not found.

>>>>>>>>>

14:02:05 cmd.exe:136 OPEN D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\gpg.exe.Manifest NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: All
14:02:05 cmd.exe:136 OPEN D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\gpg.exe.Manifest NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: All
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\gpg.exe.Local NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\crtdll.dll NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\WSOCK32.DLL NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\WS2_32.dll NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\GnuPg\WS2HELP.dll NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 QUERY INFORMATION D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\.keys\gpg.conf NOT FOUND Attributes: Error
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 OPEN D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\.keys\options NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: All
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 OPEN D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\.keys\options NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: All
14:02:05 gpg.exe:228 OPEN D:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitebuilder\.keys\pubring.gpg NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: All

<<<<<<<<<<

Everything else seems to work OK, Admin and Demo. This is driving me crazy!! :eek: Please help.

Regards

I have also used the Sitebuilder installer to repair the installation. I still get the error. :mad:

I'm about to give up with Sitebuilder and use Site Galore.

:mad: :( :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Sorted out Error: 'The system cannot find the path specified'. SWSoft sent me a patch!!

And publishing? ...Oh boy, dumb dumb dumb.... turned on 'Allow publishing sites' button in General section this time :eek: Hey, I thought this was for the demo area, it should be made more clear.. :rolleyes: :D

This problem is caused by many reasons. Please check path to GnuPG in the General section. Perhaps this path is incorrect.

gpg.exe is located in the <sitebuilder_work_directory>/GnuPG

In addition please check paths which is defined in <sitebuilder_work_directory>/include/config.php

Back