• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 1.2 supported in Plesk 7.5.6 but.....

T

Toepes

Sitebuilder 1.2 supported in Plesk 7.5.6 but.....i can't get it to work.
I de-installed sitebuilder and tried to download another version from the website of SW-Soft. Only.. Versions found are 1.1 and 2.0 while the plesk licence tells me that version 1.2 is supported.

Is there a mixup is versionnumbers as I can't find the correct download ? Reinstalling it with the plesk install doesn't work

Installing the downloadable versions willnot fix the issue.

Anyone knows what version is supported and works ?

You should try to reinstall it via add\remove programs - Plesk - Modify - Plesk core - SiteBuilder

That is what i tried on the first place. Problem is that it will install but doesn't work.

After re-installing it uses MSSQL and not MYSQL (Both installed on server). Strange enough i can't get Sitebuilder working on the server.

Actually, Plesk 7.5.6 supports SiteBuilder for Windows v1.2.0 only. You should simply install it. You should provide us with more details to help you.

A Doubt:

Is the version 1.2.0 of SiteBuilder integrated in the plesk 7.5.6 by some uncertain time (license with expiration) or is the version liberated for the use???

Thank you

Sysber

SiteBuilder 1.2.0 is integrated in Plesk. You can install it via Add\Remove programs -> Plesk -> Modify -> Plesk core. Also Plesk 7.5.6 supports SiteBuilder 2.0.5 but you should install the latest Plesk update. Plesk 7.6 will be realized soon and SiteBuilder 3.1 will be included in the Plesk 7.6.

Will the new version 7.6 have an update of the version 7.5.6 for 7.6, or will this new version be considered separate from the version 7.5.6?

Thank You

Sysber

The new version 7.6 will have an update of the version 7.5.6 for 7.6

Back